Adelaide SA 5000
In Celebration of the 50 Years of ASEAN, the ASEAN Business Forum and Networking Dinner is being organised by the Council for International Trade & Commerce SA in association with its member ASEAN Business Councils and Chambers of Commerces, and with the generous support as Gold sponsors of the ANZ Bank,and the Department of State Development. Government of South Australia, and other sponsors.
The ASEAN Business Forum will combine over 30 informative and engaging speakers, with time for industry colleagues to network and discuss trade and investment opportunities, culminating with a multicultural Networking Dinner.
Our extensive speaker line-up confirmed to date includes:
– Hon Jay Weatherill, Premier of South Australia
– Christine Holgate, CEO & Managing Director, Blackmores and New Colombo Plan Business Champion
– Senator the Hon Penny Wong, Leader of the Opposition in the Senate and Shadow Minister for Foreign Affairs
– Frances Adamson, Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs
– Jane Duke, Australian Ambassador to ASEAN
– Pehin Lim Jock Seng,, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Brunei Darussalam
– Brenton Mauriello, CEO DWP, Thailand and President AustCham Thailand
– Wendy Holdenson – Executive Vice Presdent, Mitsui & Co, and New
Colombo Plan Business Champion
– Amanda Gorely, Australian Ambassador to the Phillipines
– Michael Clifton, General Manager East Asia, Austrade
– Moya Dodd, Vice-president of the Asian Football Confederation, Partner, ilbert+Tobin
– Alfonzo Ianniello , CEO, Detmold Packaging
– Professor Christopher Findlay AM, Executive Dean, Faculty of the Professions, University of Adelaide
Full program out soon.
Our internationally renowned speakers will share their experiences, what worked, what didn’t; tips and insights into the world of international trade and relations. We hope that you can join us at this exciting event for Australia that will open up and provide trade and investment opportunities with the ASEAN region.
The event also features the multicultural 50 Years of ASEAN Celebratory Networking Dinner
For more information, click here
Image Credit: Wikipedia